Thursday 10 September 2015

Olive leaf extract - the next green tea?

Gotta love Antioxidants - the feisty free radical scavengers of the universe, the buzz word of our health-obsessed era, the beauty-boosting badboys of the holistic world.

Blueberries, broccoli and kale are the most popular antioxidant-rich super foods commonly blabbed about by the mainstream media - but not many folk know about the immense health benefits of plain bog standard black tea.

Doctor Carrie Ruxton - member of the Tea Advisory Panel, stated after a recent study that, "All forms of tea contain polyphenols - a family of plant compounds which appear to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative properties. Almost half the UK intake of health-enhancing flavonoids come from tea."

Being a lover of a good cup of builders brew as I laze about on my sofa, this was welcome news to my ears.

But what's a girl about town supposed to do when she's mincing all over the capital, attending press events and meetings where she's expected to be alert and oozing with energy?

I'm a big fan of antioxidant consumption on the go and usually chug a big bottle of those cold green teas that you get in quaint oriental shops. These bottled beverages may look pretty, but they don't always taste that good. 

Damnit, sometimes I just want to down a refreshing, fruity drink that tastes of pure joy and isn't packed full of diabetes two-inducing sugar.

I have often prayed for a drink like this whilst I stand scanning fridges in supermarkets and newsagents, scowling at the vast range of sugar and artificial preservative-laden beverages on sale - complete madness in our health-obsessed times.

So, when I heard about a brand spanking new drink on the market called InFusion by Ovio, containing only fruit juice, water and antioxidant abundant olive leaf extract, I may have sung a silent celebratory ditty in my head.

These über hydrating beverages are completely sugar free, naturally low calorie and come in three refreshing flavours;

  • Lemon and Mint
  • Strawberry and Elderberry
  • Cucumber and Juniper (my fave)


InFusion - the perfect picnic pal
After trying the range of drinks at the brand's exciting launch, I couldn't believe how good they tasted and was impressed upon learning about the numerous benefits of their special ingredient - olive left extract.

This very special plant extract can boast the following;

  • Immune system boosting
  • Anti-ageing 
  • Blood pressure lowering
  • Anti-inflamatory 
  • Anti-viral 
  • Anti-fungal 
  • Detoxifying 





Because olive leaf drinks like to sunbathe too...

In addition to all the numerous health studies and articles, there's even a reference to this wonder leaf in the Bible for goodness sakes - "The fruit (of the olive tree) thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine." (Ezekiel 47.12)

This rather holy plant extract is also available in more concentrated supplements made by Ovio - which I merrily add to my smoothies every morning to give me an extra kick of wellness and an extra spring in my step.






6 comments:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS. You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call Dr. Jakiki for urgent and fast love spell +1 (304) 441-7224 or email him Spellcasthome@gmail.com

     I lost my husband to another woman,after 4 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work and he refused to talk to me or to come home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a comment by Amber that suggested that Dr Jakiki helped her solve her marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Jakiki. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. His website: http://Spellcasthome.website2.me

    His email Spellcasthome@gmail.com 

    Call him +1 (304) 441-7224

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attention every one , I'm just so happy today , I'm Antonio from USA, here is the spell caster that help won my court case , if you want spell to get back your good from the hand of custom, call of WhatsApp him if you need any help to get your ex wife or ex husband back, you need promotion at the office, you want to win a court case or win a lottery , here is your opportunity +14694147261

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband told me that he was no longer in love with me. He moved out of the house and into another woman’s home” I was heart broken when my husband of three years left to be with another woman.Thank you Dr Uzo for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me” Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Uzo. If you have any problem contact Dr.Uzo now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Here’s his contact,Email him at: druzospellcaster@gmail com or WhatsApp him: +2348152195263

    ReplyDelete